Do you Know how to....
WorkShop At the deaf and blind Institute
"Just finished the Pit Stop workshop for our transition students at the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind. Gregg did an amazing job clearly explaining and demonstrating car maintenance basics to our young adults who are either deaf or blind. Incredible patience and very easy to work with!"
Most roadside emergencies can be avoided with simple vehicle check up that can be accomplished while at the gas pump!
What can you expect to learn from ASV’s Pit Stop Work Shop….
- How to properly inspect your vehicle (i.e.) Check engine fluids and tire pressure and tread
- What all those dash lights mean and steps to fix the problem
- How do complete a roadside emergency tire change
- Essential items to keep in you vehicle
- Reduce roadside emergencies
- Understanding oil viscosity and difference between summer, winter and all season tires